Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Time Out
I have a little secret - I love time out! Don't get me wrong, I wish that Morgan would behave better and refrain from hitting, eating dog food and other obnoxious behaviors, but our time out ritual always leaves me smiling. You see, when Morgan has "done his time", I go in his room to end the punishment. I get down to his level and talk about why he had to take time out and how he could have handled the situation more appropriately. Then comes my favorite part - we "try again" and I get a kiss and a hug before he goes to apologize to whomever he as wronged. This hug isn't just any hug - it is a leap-out-of-the-time-out-chair-and-tackle-mom hug complete with endless giggling! Just another simple moment that makes my life so sweet! Sure love my little buddy!
Labels:
Morgan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment