Yesterday, she and Morgan were playing in her room and she was standing playing her piano. I explained to Morgan that Chloe might fall at any time, so we have to be careful that there is nothing that could hurt her and be ready to catch her. He immediately went and got his stool and moved it to where she could sit down on it instead of falling. I told him that if she did fall the stool might hurt her, so he replaced it with her giant stuffed Elmo so she could fall on something soft. He is such a good big brother - maybe the second child doesn't have it so bad after all!.JPG)
Sunday, December 30, 2007
Standin' Up
Chloe has started to pull herself up to standing! This age is so exciting and so scary at the same time. She has a budding personality and gets happier and sweeter every day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Hard to believe Seth could have such cute kids... They must get it from Jen. I love checking out your blog. We really wish we were closer so we could hang out with you guys. I miss my Sethie-poo.
Post a Comment