I recently decided that Seth and I need a regular date night, so tonight we started what, we hope, will become a weekly occurrence. Before tonight our last date was doing a couple of quick Christmas exchanges in the middle of the afternoon and the previous 4 or 5 were going to the temple and grabbing fast food on the way home - I know - it is pathetic.
So, tonight we hit the town! We went out for dinner and a yummy dessert at the Cheesecake Factory and then made a few kidless stops on the way home. Holding hands is so much easier when your arms aren't filled with kids! It was so nice to be childless and not in a hurry to pick them back up. Thanks Grandma Becky, Grandpa John, Uncle Michael and Uncle Stephen for watching the kiddies!
P.S. Chocolate coconut cream cheesecake is heavenly!
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Lucky dog, our last date was in April, and that was just for a quick ice cream cone.
This is such a important thing to do. We also try to do one weekly.
Post a Comment