Friday, May 30, 2008

Wanted

I am looking for my former self.

The me that
...was patient and calm with her kids
...had enough energy to load and unload the dishwasher without needing a nap
...could create a long list of reasons why she's happy and blog about it
...used a lot fewer cell phone minutes
...didn't have a dirthole for a backyard!

Don't get me wrong...the garage and the yard and the garden and the patio will be worth it, but construction, rain and ultimately mud doesn't agree with me! So, if you come across my former self, or any clues that may help me find her, let me know (my family will thank you)!

3 comments:

Mama Mimi said...

Finally - Jen is human! Who Raw!!!

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm? It sounds to me like maybe in 9 months you will be feeling like Jen again? He, he, he! I bet there will be a prego test under way in a few weeks! :)

Jess said...

I agree with Ruthie! If you find your former self will you look for mine? I'm sure they are in the same place...although I lost mine before Luke was born and I've never been able to find it. Just wanted to clarify that I will not be needing any tests of any kind any time soon. :)