Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Bachelor

I was just thinking this morning how I needed to post about this season's Bachelor when I saw Staci's comment on the last post requesting my thoughts on the subject. Of course, I am happy to share, so here it is: Jen's take on The Bachelor...
First of all, let me just say that last season from his first date with DeAnna, I was a big fan of Jason. He was just so real and sweet and happy and kind of dorky and such a sweet dad. I still think she was a total dummy for not picking him because he is a catch - in fact, I would say he is almost as awesome as my cute hubby! That said, I was really excited about him being the Bachelor, so I have been tuned in from the start. Then, when the first episode aired, I felt so bad for the guy having to choose from that pool of girls - so many psycho wierdos!

But, I think he has definitely narrowed it down to the best 3 girls of the bunch (I liked Stephanie, but I knew she wasn't a good match for him from the beginning). This is probably the only season where I can say that any of the 3 would be a good fit and I would be happy with his choice (because I am sure he cares what I think). And, when DeAnna comes to New Zeland next week, he better not take her back. She is not nearly as awesome as the 3 girls he has to choose from! I think that it will come down to Jillian and Molly in the end, but I really don't know who he will choose.
So, I am not sure when the finale will be, but I am guessing it will be March 2, and I am totally up for hosting a Bachelor Finale Party if anyone is interested! Leave a comment or send me an email if you are and I will plan it! :) I don't know why it is so fun to watch other people date and fall in love, but it is so let's indulge!

3 comments:

Lori said...

I agree with everything 100%. I had the exact same feelings. I am still such a sucker for this show. Go away Deanna!

I'm A said...

I love reading peoples thoughts on The Bachelor. I am a little obsessed. My blog has sort of turned into Bachelor updates. Ha. Anyways, I think Molly goes home next week and he will end up with Melissa. Although, in my opinion, Jillian is the only good choice. And I can't WAIT for Deanna. I love her more than all the others. And if I had my way he would end up with her.

Jason and Heidi said...

That's funny that we have the exact same thoghts. I totally think it will be Molly and Jillian. I really like Jillian. And I don't think Deanna deserves a chance. She can't just come crawlling back after dumping Jesse! I'm totally down for a party. Let me know!