Wednesday, October 13, 2010

In regards to my post about responsibility...

I just thought I would share a few articles that have been ENLIGHTENING to me. I think there is quite a bit of misinformation regarding what my church believes...so much that I did not fully understand until reading these articles. If you are interested to know the official position of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in regards to homosexuality, discrimination, or equal rights, these articles are both great reads!

http://beta-newsroom.lds.org/official-statement/same-gender-attraction

http://beta-newsroom.lds.org/article/church-mormon-responds-to-human-rights-campaign-petition-same-sex-attraction

Confession: this issue is still weighing heavily on my mind! I'd like to tell you I will stop posting about it and get back to random things my kids say and cute pictures, but I can't guarantee it. Seth would also like me to stop giving him dissertations on what I am learning about this issue...but he's 'gonna keep putting up with me anyway! Hope you all will too!

No comments: