And even though I know that scrapbooking is on the back burner for now, I still follow some of my very favorite scrapbooker blogs and among them is a common theme right now..."One Little Word". The idea is to choose one word for the coming year, just for you. Even though this concept has been around for a few years, I have never felt inclined to come up with a word. This year, though, I am drawn to a word so much that I just can't resist:
EMBRACE
So many things come to mind as I consider this word...embrace change, embrace now, embrace the sweet ones in my life, embrace the challenges, embrace the help that comes from all around me...so I have decided to take on this word this year. I will let it into my life and try to live it each day. And since one word is about all I can handle at this point, I know it will be a good way for me to improve myself and take on the challenges and the wonderful joys that this year will bring!
HAPPY 2011!







1 comment:
Jen, I loved this post! I so agree with you! I needed an embrace reminder.
I have been so bad at blog checking, I had no idea you did photography! I will remember that for our future family needs!
Post a Comment