Thanks to all who have endured all of my rambling posts of working through the changes and emotions of adjusting and moving and change...this post will not require focus or concentration, just lots of pictures for your enjoyment! I have a bunch of pictures from Halloween too, but I will save those for a separate post.
P.S. I am loving all of the comments, emails and calls with advice from this post. I have lots to explore thanks to your suggestions, but still have some unanswered questions if you want to weigh in! :)
Yogurtland:
our favorite family outing for treats
our favorite family outing for treats
Apple Picking at a family owned orchard nearby
I have been canning applesauce all week!
Pumpkin Patch:
Brynn, Ellie and I got to go with some friends from our ward while the big kids were at school.
How about this one, Mom?
I can carry this one...kind of!
Look at me, I'm so cute!
Yep...you are adorable little Bean girl!
Playing in the Cul De Sac
Our house is on a circle that all the neighbors refer to as "the cul de sac" because it is completely flat so it is where everyone comes to ride bikes, play basketball, and play fetch with the dog. The kids, of course, love it too!
yes...that mischievous smile is because she was trying to run the photographer over!
fill 'er up...in Oregon, that is a paid profession!
Ballerinas
The girls love taking ballet and I love seeing them in their little leotards and tutus!
Don't mind Brynn's bed-head...we have to wake her up from her nap to go to dance.
Don't mind Brynn's bed-head...we have to wake her up from her nap to go to dance.



































No comments:
Post a Comment