As I look forward to 2014, again I have absolutely no idea what is in store for my little family this year. We sure love this life we have here in Arizona, though, and we wouldn't mind a bit if this year was a little less eventful than the last one. This life of ours is a whole lot of work and everyone in the family has to pitch in and help, so as I was thinking about our word of the year, I felt like we should focus on making a little more time for fun. But as Seth and I talked it over we decided that what we really need is to find a happy balance between work and play, so our word for 2014 is "BALANCE".
I downloaded the flipagram app to check it out because everyone on Instagram was doing it and you know what? Our 2013 in pictures literally flashing before my eyes captured my heart! I can't believe how much everybody has changed and how much happened! So, don't watch this if you are sensitive to flashing lights because it flips through more than 400 pictures in 30 seconds, but otherwise enjoy!
Wishing you a wonderful 2014 filled with love and happiness!







No comments:
Post a Comment