Saturday, September 22, 2007

Sweet Stuff

Well, I have been "tagged" by my good friend Ruth to create a list of things that make me smile, giggle, laugh, or feel happy, so here goes (train of thought - definitely not by priority rank)...

The sound of wind rustling in the tops of the trees
Hiking
Hearing Morgan sing (see my last blog post for more about that)
Singing
Listening to FM100's - Soft Sunday Sounds on Sundays - I love LDS Pop
Kisses from Seth before he leaves for work, when he gets home from work, and everynight before we go to bed!
The Office
Scrubs
When I know that people I love are happy (especially after they have had a rough patch)
When Callie cuddles with me in bed on nights when Seth is working. She gets under the covers and everything - cute thing
Friday playgroup
Scrapbooking
Completing projects
Taking pictures
Naptime
Playing with Chloe
Playing with Morgan
Buying toys for my little ones
Buying clothes for my little ones
Alright - you got me - buying pretty much anything for my little ones
Camping
The Cabin
Catching up with old friends
Spending time with good friends
Working very part time (barely enough to call it work)
My family
Talking to my Mom - every day!
Hanging out with Grandma Colleen
That Seth still comes around and opens my car door for me when we go out
Going to the Temple
Sushi
ICE CREAM...mmmm
Holidays - especially Valentine's Day
Traveling
Fitting in my pre baby pants - It may be awhile yet before I get to smile about this one
A Clean House
A clean car - you'd never know it if you saw my car - right Mom?
Finding a really good deal (like $3 jeans or two vintage stools for $8)
Going to church
Scriptures
Conference
Leaves changing colors
Kissing in the rain
Writing music
Making homemade cards for birthdays, weddings, babies, thank yous and just because
Homemade cookies and milk
Cheetos
The fact that Seth will watch Chic Flicks and Romantic Comedies with me without any expectation of me watching scary movies or action films - ever!
The look Seth gives me when he looks over at me and finds me crying during the chic flik/commercial/song/mid-conversation/etc.
Country Dancing with my sweetie - even when he wants to do lifts and dips when I am pregnant :)
Reading with Morgan
Playing Ring Around the Rosy over and over with Morgan
Rascall Flatts
Seeing how much Morgan loves his Uncle Michael and Uncle Stephen and loving them all the more for how much they love him!
Living by both of our families
My in laws (parents, brothers and sisters - they are so great!)
Tate family movie nights whenever Jonathan is in town (or any other time)!
Getting priesthood blessings from my sweet husband
Knowing that Seth doesn't mind when I volunteer him to help someone move, give a blessing, or fix someone's car
Taking a nice hot bath every day instead of a shower - I think those days have gone.
Saying kids instead of kid when I refer to my family - Thanks Chloe!
Tickling Morgan - this makes me laugh hysterically
Reading scriptures with Morgan and having him repeat everything I say
Nights when I have fallen unawakably to sleep and Seth still reading scriptures out loud so we don't miss a day - he is just the most amazing man in the world
Chloe's giggle
Watching Seth interact with Chloe and Morgan
Knowing that I get to have my whole family with me in eternity - dogs included
Watching Callie and Roxy run around together when we go hiking
When Seth gets ticklish :)
Tickle Wars
Newly bathed dogs and kids
Boating!
Sleeping in
Nursing Chloe
Singing "If You're stinky and you know it say EWWWW" with Morgan to the tune of If You're Happy and you know it
Kisses and Hugs from my little man
Kisses and Hugs from my big man
Looking at Seth's amazing calf muscles
Bows in Chloe's "Hair"
Cooking for Seth and knowing that he loves it
Getting ready - hair, makeup and a cute oufit
Buying Scrapbook supplies
Sweet neighbors
Chloe's thighs
Knowing that being worried, overwhelmed and sleep-deprived is a small price to pay for the wonderful blessing of being a mom!

Yep...all those things make me happy, and there is so much more, but I am sure you don't want to read anymore! Thanks for the Tag Ruth!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, great list! Fun huh? I loved your lesson today in YW by the way. It was so awesome. Hopefully we'll see you sometime this week! :) Luvs and hugs....