Sunday, April 13, 2008

She's a Keeper

This morning the kids took a bath. They were playing so sweetly together and Chloe was having so much fun with Morgan. She leaned over to him with her mouth wide open to give him a kiss.
At first he wasn't sure what she was doing, but when he realized she was giving kisses, he happily obliged. It was so darling and they kept doing it long enough that I was able to grab my camera and capture the sweet moment!
A few minutes later ....

Jen "When* we have another baby, do you want a boy baby or a girl baby?"
Morgan (without hesitation) "A boy!"
Jen "Yeah, I think you would really like to have a little brother to play with."
. . . . (minute of contemplation)
Morgan (very matter-of-factly) "But mom...we will still keep Chloe too."

Apparently Morgan likes Chloe enough to keep her around!

(*This is not an announcement - I just like to plan ahead - WAY ahead!)

4 comments:

Andrea said...

You are really amping up for another baby.

Mama Mimi said...

That is the cutest picture ever! It is easy to see that Chloe just loves her older brother. So sweet!

Jason and Heidi said...

How freaking cute!! Yes, I think Chloe is a keeper. haha. So cute.

Anonymous said...

Love your little angels!! That picture is just perfect!