Monday, April 7, 2008

A Very Good Week

At last! A good TV week. I know it is pathetic that I am so excited about this week because of TV, but I am! Tonight, we kick off the week with an all new Samantha Who?, tomorrow is an all new One Tree Hill (I haven't kicked it yet) and Beauty and the Geek, and then Thursday - oh sweet Thursday, is an all new 30 Rock, The Office and Scrubs, and finally, Saturday Night Live with Ashton Kutcher on Saturday. So, don't try to get a hold of me during this weeks prime time - unless it is a commercial break!

Sorry - I lied - One Tree Hill isn't new until next week - and it will be on Monday's - Samantha Who? or One Tree Hill - decisions, decisions!

1 comment:

rachel said...

If you're pathetic, then I am too. I can't tell you how long I've been looking forward to having The Office and Scrubs back. And it's the last season of Scrubs! Oh what will happen?!