Sunday, April 13, 2008

TuTu Time - Part 2

The tutu is making the rounds at our house! Morgan tried it on the other day - Seth was the one with him when he put it on and the one telling Morgan to make a circle with his arms, so don't look at me if he takes up ballet down the road! I wonder who will wear the tutu next - Callie? Roxy? Hmmm...

3 comments:

nickle said...

We shop at the same stores. Alex has that exact shirt, minus the pink tutu. My sister works at Old Navy, so when they have sales, she gets me an extra 20%off all their items. I love her for it.

Erin said...

Merritt would kill me if I ever put Eason in a tutu! I did put him in an easter dress of my neice's once, and he did get very close to killing me. I won't try that again!

Jen said...

Just to reiterate, Seth was the one who let him put it on - NOT me!