Wednesday, April 9, 2008

TuTu Time

My wonderful cousin Dusti invited me to a tutu party a few weeks ago and I couldn't make it, so she sent me the link to the tutu blog. These tutus are darling and I would totally recommend you buy one for your little girl. I, however, am too cheap, and insanely assume that I can handle any kind of craft, so I decided to make one myself. So here she is - my darling girl in her darling tutu (and matching hairbow). Hopefully I will get some better picts - but this will have to work for now!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

We LOVE the tutu!! You are the sweetes friend anyone oould ever have. I mean that. :) We love you!

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, some serious typos... I should probably look at what I write before I post it. You get the jist, and yes I do have an eduction.

Andrea said...

I think I like it best on Seth.

heather said...

Okay, you are going to have to teach me how to make bows and tutus. It is not one of my talents but Emmalee my youngest spends 24-7 in princess or dance clothes. I love the pics, very cute!

Shantell said...

SO cute Jen. You are going to have to tell me how you made it!

Shantell said...

SO cute Jen. You are going to have to tell me how you made it!

Mama Mimi said...

Those are so dang cute! I need to get Faith a tutu!

Lori said...

Very cute tutu!