...for a little red bowl as I was yesterday.
Yesterday Morgan had some kind of flu or food poisoning and was very sick. With the help of a little red bowl, he learned something really great...how to throw up in a bowl. Congrats on the achievement buddy - I've been looking forward to this day for a long time!
P.S. I love getting cuddles and loves when my kids are sick. It is one of those sweet rewards of motherhood that you don't really understand until you are a mom of a sick kid.
Friday, May 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Yea we had an incident with scrambled eggs the other day....well it was kind of like projectile scrambled eggs...never mind Heidi says "Overshare" It sure is fun snuggling with the little creeps though.
Just wait until he learns how to do it in the toilet...That is true joy! It was fun to see you guys at our family playgroup. Let's figure out a date for the next one so I can have Tiff talk to her mom about the pool. See ya!
The red bowl sounds so much more sophisticated than what we used growing up. We had what we called "the bucket". If we were sick, "the bucket" went everywhere with us. Thanks for the memories!
This is so fun to read, Jen.
Post a Comment