Though I've taken you for granted many many times before,
today, while you aren't working, I love you more and more.
I barely keep the dishes clean when you are in commission,
but without you to pull the weight, our partnership I'm missin'
The job you do throughout the day is one I really hate,
So know this now, oh sweet machine, YOU, I appreciate!
A soapy sink of dirty mess is not my cup of tea,
so please be easy for Seth to fix in the morning before he leaves.
(My appreciation for all you 21st century women who have lived or are currently living
without a working dishwasher has grown significantly today! You are my heros!)







1 comment:
So sorry to hear your dishwasher is sick.
Mine has been missing for the past 9 years. :(
There is hope for the future, though. I've drawn up the plans for my new remodeled kitchen complete with dishwasher that isn't named Erin! Woo Hoo!!!
Hope you get yours back to working soon!
Post a Comment