As I was filing some recent pictures, I couldn't help but feel grateful to be the mother of such beautiful children. What do you think, are they adoreable or what? (Anyone who says or what is in big trouble!)
We live in Tucson, Arizona with our kids (Morgan, Chloe, Brynn, Ellie, Lincoln and Ryder) and our dog (Ollie). Seth is a Nurse Practitioner and Jennifer is a stay at home mom and lifestyle photographer. We like to keep things fun and exciting and there is certainly no shortage of either at our house. Life is an adventure and we are taking it on together!
5 comments:
You're right- they are absolutely adorable! And Morgan's shirt says it all: Heart Breaker!
Cute kidlets! I can't believe how much Chloe looks like your mini-me!
Yep, they are adorable!
They are very cute! Don't you love going through old photos and finding hidden forgotten gems?
Love the pictures. They are so sweet!
Post a Comment