Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Just so you know...


These flowers are lovely

and they bloom at the loveliest time of year

and they are absolutely gorgeous in flower bouquets

and you just can't help but smile when you see them

which is fabulous because they are just about

every.where.you.look


but...


they make me sneeze

and sniffle

and make my eyes water

A LOT.


So, just in case you ever want to buy me flowers
can you just be sure there aren't any sunflowers in the bunch
...
or at least include some really strong allergy medicine.
Just so you know.
(note to self:
for future reference, hiking through a sunflower field and spending the rest
of the day playing on a beach surrounded by sunflowers is probably NOT a good idea
...especially without a working allergy perscription)

5 comments:

nickle said...

Zyrtec is otc and prescription strength. Spring is a killer for me, and this is the ONLY thing on the planet that works for me.

Anonymous said...

poor thing!!! I hate allergies so much! (cute picture though. Oh and I looked into that girls actions and you have to have regular photoshop, not elements. Dang it!) :)

Anonymous said...

poor thing!!! I hate allergies so much! (cute picture though. Oh and I looked into that girls actions and you have to have regular photoshop, not elements. Dang it!) :)

Jen said...

I should clarify...I did not take this picture...I found it through a google search...that is about as close as I am willing to get to a sunflower at this point!

Derek and Ang said...

I just read your comment on our blog from like 2 weeks ago. Obviously havent updated our blog in way too long...Thank you so much for your wonderful compliments! You are the mom who deserves the praises! And yes, California is the place to be...especially Aromas =) You guys should absolutely move here!!!