In the name of simplifying my life
and really enjoying the holiday season with my family this year,
and saving a LOT of money on postage...tee hee
I may not get around to sending out Christmas cards this year.
Who knows, maybe I'll temporarily turn into superwoman and pull it off
but just in case...
Merry Christmas from the Tate Family!
We are truly fortunate to have so many dear friends and neighbors and such wonderful family!
Thank you for being a special part of our lives, past or present!
We hope that the coming year is filled with Peace, Love and especially Joy!







5 comments:
SOOOO cute!!!
ok... so you are probably wondering who Nancy Rounds is... It is really me, Whitnie!!! I was helping my mom with something and I guess I am still logged in under her name!!! LOL!
I LOVE that you are simplifying because you do too much already! And these pics are VERY cute =)
What little sweeties! Merry Christmas to you too!
Oh those are lovely! Hope you guys have a great Christmas! The boys want to play with Morgan soon!
Post a Comment