As if the holidays weren't busy enough,
here are some fun crafts that have been keeping me busy.
In reality, the many handmade gifts
(which have not been given and thus will not be pictured yet)
I have been making lately, have been keeping me more busy,
(these are the basic ones for an under $3 gift exchange we have coming up, but there are some additional fun accessories that the kidlets will be getting with theirs for Christmas.)
One of the Advent Calendars I put together made from a cookie sheet and magnets.
We now have 3 advent calendars...so everyone gets a turn every day.
Inside the 25th container is a Star ornament to hang on the tree...
preferably BEFORE tearing into the goodies from Santa.
One of the Advent Calendars I put together made from a cookie sheet and magnets.We now have 3 advent calendars...so everyone gets a turn every day.
Inside the 25th container is a Star ornament to hang on the tree...
preferably BEFORE tearing into the goodies from Santa.








4 comments:
Oh my goodness, those are ridiculously cute! I wish I had your talent. Someday I really wish I would be crafty.
very cute ideas! can't wait to see your gifts in an after Christmas post!
I love, LOVE those Mr. Potato Heads! Adorable. And I totally just made a cookie sheet calendar too; they're so cute and easy!
Oh my...you have totally out done yourself! I have to make a gift to take to the Wright Family Christmas Party...wish I had your talents.
Post a Comment