(because my Mom did and if she missed it, I imagine you could have too)
I am attempting a scrapbooking/photography/family history/etc. challenge this year. It is called project 365 (and if you like any of these hobbies or read blogs of people who do, you have probably already heard of it)and the challenge is to take a picture every single day for 365 days. Thus far, I am on track. So, I am doing it in blog format here and I usually (a loose term when you only have 3 weeks of evidence to support it) update it on Sundays, but you are welcome to check it out if you want to see more pictures of our life. It is also the reason I have not posted as many pictures here, because I post one a day there. Balancing act...still trying to figure it out. Do you care if I double up...even if you don't, I'll probably still double up sometimes, just sayin'.
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Love it! I subscribed!
Fun Goal! I'm inspired! And your description of you at the side...so me. need more time? I'll take every min I can get!
love your family, it's simply beautiful!
What a great idea! I love all your pics thus far! You are really good at it!
Post a Comment