Yesterday I put Morgan in his room and Chloe in her room for naps. About 30 minutes in, I heard Chloe playing with someone in her room and realized that Morgan had snuck upstairs, laid a towel on the floor outside her door to muffle the noise, and quietly snuck into her room. I was too tired to go and put them back in separate rooms, and left them in there.
They played for a good hour and a half before it was time to go to Grandma's house. I wonder, though, why they can play together nicely for a full hour and a half when they are being sneaky together in the room, but we can't go 30 minutes normally without hearing, "he took my toy" or "she messed up my cards" or crying in general? Hmmmm?
Monday, July 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment