I can't believe my baby girl is almost 2 years old, but when I look at this darling little face I don't see a little baby anymore, I see a grown up girl who can do so many things!
I took this a few weeks ago when she was playing quietly in her room with all the "big girl toys" aka Petshops and My Little Ponies. She is quite the beauty and so silly and warm and cuddly, but very shy, so she only shares all of that with the select few friends and family that she knows well. I love you sweet baby girl! I love how you tell Morgan to "have great day - yuv you!" every morning as he heads out of the car to school! I love how you yell "I'm A-wAAAKe" with perfect clarity when you wake up from your naps! I love how you can peel a clementine all by yourself! I love how you cleaned up the wrapping paper piece by piece before you could unwrap anymore! I love how you snuggle with momma while you suck your thumb when you feel nervous! I love your sweet smile and your contageous giggle and your little mischeivious determination!
xoxoxo!
-mommy








1 comment:
She's so beautiful. Give her a hug for me!
Post a Comment