Last night, while Morgan was dreaming about the Easter Bunny hopping his way to our house and leaving a basket of goodies, he somehow lost his very first tooth! He came bouncing into our room this morning, baby tooth in hand and hole in mouth,
"My wiggly tooth came out while I was sleeping!"
As soon as I acknowledged it he wanted to go directly back down to his room and write a note for the tooth fairy to put with his tooth. After watching the Super Why episode about the tooth fairy, he has been determined to have the tooth fairy leave his tooth instead of taking it, so he wrote her a note:
Toth Fere I wont to cep my toth (translation: Tooth Fairy, I want to keep my tooth)
The Hole: that permanent tooth is already poking out to say hello.
Even with a hole in his mouth, this kid is still pretty darn cute...and $5 + a baby tooth richer
(the tooth fairy only leaves that much for the first tooth...setting tooth fairy rates is complicated)!
P.S. Oh, how much I am LOVING the sun! I am finally feeling inspired to pull out the camera and capture our lives again now that there is light streaming through the windows most days! My lack of pictures with previous posts was not due to laziness, just due to the fact that I have been lucky to pull out the camera once a week around the house because it has been so so dark!









No comments:
Post a Comment