Saturday, May 28, 2011

Las Begas

My kids think that "Las Begas" (as Brynn says it) is the coolest place on earth. I can't say that I concur, but I think it is so wonderful that they had so much fun on our little family vacation! I think their love of Las Vegas has a lot to do with the grandeur of everything. Even Brynn was talking about the princess castle (the Excalibur) and the water (the Bellagio) and the M&M's (the M&M factory) and the sinking pirate ship (The pirate show at Treasure Island...p.s. that is not really a kid friendly show, unless you want your kids to be interested in pole dancing) for days after we got home. But I really think it was mostly due to this...

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug




Fun hotel + Amazing Beach Entry Pool + warm sunshine + time with Daddy =
HAPPY KIDDOS

It was truly magical to spend so much time together playing, even if I did look like a beached whale in my maternity swimsuit. I was a major camera slacker since Seth was in his conference most of the days and I was on my own with the kids, but I do have a few more pictures. Hopefully I will get around to editing/posting them soon!

No comments: