I think my kids are so darn cute!
I love watching them laugh at each other - which they do all day long! I love it when Morgan uses his soft, higher-pitched voice to make Chloe happy. I love that Morgan always wants to share his food, drink, toys with Chloe. I love that Chloe doesn't want to share them back! I love that they play together in Chloe's room before her morning nap. I love that they play together in Morgan's room after their afternoon nap. I love that Morgan helps Chloe put her toys away and knows where all of them go. I love that Morgan gets so excited when Chloe reaches a new milestone - it just makes the milestone that much sweeter. I love that when I leave them eating breakfast in the kitchen, all I hear is giggling from the other room. I love it when Morgan sings to Chloe - just because. Most of all, I love it when they sit together on the couch to watch Veggietales (above) or when we get home from a winter walk (below) and just cuddle! Morgan loves to put his arm around his baby sister so she doesn't fall or get right in her face and smile so she will smile too! Every day I feel so blessed that Heavenly Father sent these two little best buddies to my house so they could grow up together - laughing all the way!







1 comment:
Oh so cute! Seriously - your kids are so cute. You all look like you have so much fun together!
Post a Comment