Sunday, January 20, 2008

New Discovery

I just discovered the Babywise books (Toddlerwise, Childwise and the like) thanks to Ruth :) and I wish someone had clued me in to them when Morgan was a baby! I have just started to implement the concepts from the books, and it is as if Morgan has blossomed into a better version of his wonderful self overnight. And I am a much nicer mommy with newfound energy! My brother-in-law told me about these books last summer, but I hadn't gotten around to reading them yet. So, when I saw Ruth's reccommendation on her blog, I decided I was just desperate enough for some parenting guidance to pick it up (plus, I now have a library card - how did I ever live without one?).

So, to avoid reading these books when your 2 year-old is almost 3 and wishing you had read them earlier - if you haven't read them, get on the ball now. I guarantee that these books will change your parenting for the better. They have definitely made a difference for us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:)

Morgan came out of nursery today as we were walking down the hall and yelled "Hey Mason!" They then sorta jumped all over each other and giggled. It was really sad and sweet at the same time. They miss each other at church, but love each other all the same!