Monday, August 25, 2008
RockBand
Last night my mom hosted a little birthday celebration for me complete with BBQ on the patio, ice cream cake and presents. To my surprise and excitement, I (with the help of Morgan and Chloe) got to open a giant wrapped box containing RockBand for our Wii! How exciting! When we finally got home and got the kids to bed, we broke open the box and discovered that it is going to take a lot of practice before we get good at the drums! I also discovered that I am a dork and not very well-versed in rock music - not a good thing when you are trying to sing lead vocals. So anyone who wants to come and rock out with us, (or laugh at me trying to sing rock songs) RockBand is much more fun with 4 people than it is with 2! Thanks again Mom, John, Michael and Stephen!
Labels:
Jen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
Happy Birthday Jen! Songs like you had a fun one!
Happy Birthday! Rock band is so dang fun... WE don't have it, but our friends bring it over and we will stay up until 3:00 or 4:00 in the morning rockin out! And you think you look like a dork???? Try being completely tone deaf AND not knowing any of the songs! Good times!
Ummm, the Clint Tate family live for Rock Band. That is how we are paying the bills these days. We set up shot on street corners downtown and play our hearts out to all that listen. Natalie is of course on the vocals and I rock the giutar like Hendrix or Clapton before me. No seriously though Happy Birthday, and tell Seth if he wants a knuckle sandwich I've made some and he can have one.:)
Hope you hada fabulous birthday!! The drums are really super hard for me too!! haha. I'm so uncoordinated with the pedal. Did Seth tell you I ran into him on trax and we had an evesdropper so we started talking about his "affair" and how we kill people. haha. Just a fun tidbit. Love ya!
Happy Birthday. I'm so not good at the drums. I either do the guitar or sing. There are lots of good songs to download off the internet. I love rockband.
Post a Comment