Nope, not the flower (I am rediculously allergic to sunflowers even though I love their cheery yellow faces mixed in with colorful gerber daisies), the farmers market grocery store: Sunflower Farmers Market!
For those of you who live in Utah, if you have not discovered this place, you need to! They have the most amazing deals on produce! We went yesterday and got milk for 1.69 a gallon, apples and grapes for .69 a lb. and strawberries for .99 a lb. just to name a few deals. We also stocked up on London Broil at 1.99 a lb. - YUM! My mom had been raving about it for the last couple of weeks, so we finally went and checked it out. Not only are their prices amazing, but the food is delicious. Plus, if you go on Wednesdays, you get to take advantage of 2 weeks worth of ad prices - how cool is that! We definitely think it is worth the drive (they are located right across from the Fashion Place Mall). Check it out!
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
I have driven by that place so many times and have wondered about it. I'm SO glad to hear a raving review about them....I will definitely check them out!
Post a Comment