Going in for the first chop - noticeably more hair on the left than the right

During the cut...it's getting very sad now.
All that hair on the chair means not much on her head
My attempt at making her head look like it has hair on it in the back
All that hair on the chair means not much on her head
My attempt at making her head look like it has hair on it in the backThis look lasts about 3 minutes and then she just looks like a boy from behind

Girl-ing it up
More attempts at girliness
More attempts at girliness
And just in case you forgot what she looked like before she started pulling her hair out
I miss that beautiful blonde head of hair!







5 comments:
Chloe is beautiful! Those big gorgeous eyes and that smile! She does not need hair to make her pretty - her charm is right in her face! She looks wonderful Jen.
Glad to hear that everyone is on the mend! You deserve a healthy spring and summer!
You are so sweet Jen. Thanks for the nice words in the post below. I have felt overwhelmed and inadequate to be stepping into a place that was filled by such AMAZING women. You, Ruth, Erin, Ashley I KNOW are missed.
I am glad all your sweet kids are on the up and up. NOT a good March for you. :)
Let’s get together soon!
I think she looks adorable! When you said you were shaving it I was picturing a buzz cut. One day she'll have long, thick, blonde hair and you will remember this and laugh! Not much consolation while you're going through it, I know.
You have to do what you have to do. I think it doesn't look bad at all. She still looks quite girly. And your headbands do a great job of keeping the girly look going.
I feel your pain about the hair loss. I think I would have cried. She is so feminine with or without hair.
Maybe this will teach her to be a confident female that doesn't depend on her good looks to get her places? Hmmm. If that's so, let me know and maybe Abby will get a shave too :)
Holli
Post a Comment