Every single day, I feel like I am uncovering evidence that the nicer, more tactful, thoughtful, caring, optimistic, non-judgmental, organized, productive, listening, serving, fun and energetic version of me is still in here somewhere. This is very good news considering this version of me has been missing for almost a year and a half now (not surprisingly, about the same time I got pregnant with Brynn and we started building our garage) and I was beginning to think she might be gone for good!
So happy you are back, better version of myself, now can you just help me find the more patient version of me who didn't yell?
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Well, you have always seemed like the "thoughtful, caring, etc....." person to me, but I am glad you have realized it once again! I hate it when I get stuck in a rut! Glad you are out of it!
...Oh and to the above post, thanks for being such a great friend and example to me! :)
I keep wondering if I will ever be back to the way I felt before I got pregnant with Claire. The third has thrown me for a loop in many ways. You've given me hope that relaxed Jess is in there somewhere.
I think you have always been that person you think you've lost. You are an amazing person that I look up to.
Post a Comment