Exhibit A:

Even though the dogs weren't allowed to come to the Ward Luau, the kids didn't want them to miss out on the fun of the Leis we made! (Don't worry, we are a still a one-dog household...Roxy was just over for the weekend). They wore them all day long!Exhibit B:
I found Chloe reading books to herself on the back of the couch with the book upside down. When I pulled out the camera, Morgan decided to join in the fun.
Exhibit C:
Who needs fancy superhero costumes...Morgan is happy with pirate undies and footie jammies. The bandaids on the knee are the perfect touch for a superhero...don't you think?Exhibit D:
Brynn needed a bath. Chloe helped. I took Brynn out to get dressed. Chloe fell into the bath...fully clothed. She wasn't very happy about that, but naturally, my reaction was, "Stay right there, Chloe...Seth, get the camera!"







No comments:
Post a Comment