And, not only that, but today when I set her down on the floor on her tummy, the next thing I knew she was sitting up. That's right...from laying to sitting all by herself!
Cute cute cute! Have her teach my lazy little monster! He wants to crawl but flops on his belly because of his huge thighs and then cries until I come and sit him back up again! Is it child abuse if I tie his thighs together so he doesn't slide down and fall flat on his belly? ha ha jk.
We live in Tucson, Arizona with our kids (Morgan, Chloe, Brynn, Ellie, Lincoln and Ryder) and our dog (Ollie). Seth is a Nurse Practitioner and Jennifer is a stay at home mom and lifestyle photographer. We like to keep things fun and exciting and there is certainly no shortage of either at our house. Life is an adventure and we are taking it on together!
2 comments:
Yay Brynnie!!
Cute cute cute! Have her teach my lazy little monster! He wants to crawl but flops on his belly because of his huge thighs and then cries until I come and sit him back up again! Is it child abuse if I tie his thighs together so he doesn't slide down and fall flat on his belly? ha ha jk.
Post a Comment