She probably won't remember the first time she saw her reflection in an ornament...
or the way she loved seeing it dangle above her...
he probably won't remember the years up until this one
when we had a real live Christmas tree...
or what a big deal it was to "make the switch"...
And they probably won't remember that they got most excited about reading
the Chistmas books that had been boxed up since last season.
or the way she loved seeing it dangle above her...
he probably won't remember the years up until this onewhen we had a real live Christmas tree...
or what a big deal it was to "make the switch"...
And they probably won't remember that they got most excited about readingthe Chistmas books that had been boxed up since last season.
Because every bit of it is magical to me.
Every second reminds me that this season isn't about finding the perfect gift,
or filling every second of time with something,
or making sure that everything is fair.
It is about making memories,
celebrating together,
believing in something that you've never seen,
anticipation,
reverence,
appreciation,
traditions,
giving,
and most of all
Love.
That is when you find
the magic.









3 comments:
This was a great post! I was thinking this morning how all I want for Christmas is just to enjoy the magic with my kids. Looks like you are already there!
I'm not surprised at all to read that you are Canon people considering how totally GORG all of your family photos are. I mean really, really gorgeous. I'm sure it helps that all of your childrens eyes are the size of quarters. :) The picture that you posted of Chloe on Dec.1 is To. Die. For. You must blow that baby up and FRAME IT!
So, let me know when you make that big lens purchase and I may or may not restrain myself from breaking into your house and stealing it in the night.
Jen! I just freaking love you! You are such an amazing inspiration!! Move to california so we can play together!!
Post a Comment