At Sunday dinner with my fam a few weeks ago, we were talking about Shrek 4 coming out.
everyone was quiet for a minute and out of the blue,
Chloe says,
"Everyone put your hand in the air and say, 'SHREK 4'!"
If you know me and Seth, you know that she didn't learn that phrase from us...
I was co-oping in preschool a few weeks ago with one of the other moms and she told me,
"When Sylvie tells me about preschool she says, 'Morgan...you know, the funny one...'"
Earlier this week we were talking about Morgan's birthday and who would be coming to his family party,
"No ticklers are allowed at my party!"
And, just in case you are confused...a tickler is anyone who tickles him.
Pretty much all of his uncles are uninvited if that is the case!
Yesterday we were driving along and Morgan said,
"The only tickler who can come to my party is Dad, because I might want to play his iPod."
I am feeling totally overwhelmed with life right now.
The kids had colds last week and I have one this week that has knocked me flat.
I am editing a bunch of graduation pictures and dealing with birthday mayhem.
I now have 2 little girls who are highly overdramatic and have mastered the art of shrieking.
blah, blah, blah, complain, complain...
but these little pieces of humor coming from the mouths of my children get me through the day.
Sadly, I forget most of them before I get a chance to write them down,
so this is just a snippet of the ones I can remember.
I love them and I love their smart little minds and I love their sweet little faces.







2 comments:
Morgan and Chloe are both funny ones! Hang in there. Life gets pretty hectic sometimes. At least you are blogging which is more than I can say for myself.
I know how you feel. I'm just trying to remember the things that made me happy during the day. Instead of all the ones that made me want to gouge my eyes out.
And let's just go with the nine. It's sad to say that picking out one more just sounds like it involves too much effort on my part. Thank you for them. You did a great job.
Post a Comment