Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Makeover #2

Starting up a photography business has required a lot of practice shoots.
Much to their dismay, my kids are about as cute as little models can get, so they have been the primary subjects every time there is a new location, prop, or accessory I want to try out.

So, I have a lot of pictures of those 3 little munchkins, but the only pictures on display in our house have been kiddie kandids photos we had taken of Morgan when he was about a month old and Chloe when she was about a month old. There they hung in my living room - 6 pictures in ugly cheapo Walmart frames, while my hard drives are brimming with updated adoreableness (not to mention better photography).

Seth has been urging me to get these pictures off the hard drives and onto our walls for months and finally, for the sake of "business" in response to many inquiries to see the different products I sell, I placed a massive print order, took a trip to Michael's with a coupon to use in addition to a 40% off framing sale and took down those 6 little 5x7s and 8x10s.

The result:

gallery-3944



LOVE this new look!

6 comments:

Shantell said...

So cute! Love all the cute colorful pictures! Can't wait!

Diana said...

Love it too!

cleverly content said...

LOVE it, and love the new blog look too!

Andrea said...

fantastic

Robyn said...

Please come design my house. What are the unprinted, flat ones printed on?

Jen said...

Thanks! Robyn they are a bunch of different mounts, but my favorite that I do for all my clients' prints is metallic prints on 2mm sintra (or styrene depending on the lab).