Friday, September 24, 2010

halloween photo booth...a little business

A few people have asked if I will be doing halloween mini-sessions to get pictures of kids in costume.
The answer is no - I do not have any more mini-sessions scheduled until 2011,
however, I am in the process of planning a date for a

Halloween Photo Booth!
I am still working out the details, but they will be
about 15 minutes,
costumes (or halloween outfits required),
and around $30.
Before I set all the details in stone, though, I wanted to feel out the interest in a session like this to determine how many days to schedule. So, let me know if you are interested.
If you have any questions or want to send me a message privately, contact me here.

P.S. On the subject of mini-sessions - there are a couple of people who couldn't make the dates work, but would still like to do a mini-session. I am willing to add another day of Fall mini-sessions in October if there are at least 3 people who want to book so let me know if you are interested in that as well.
(and I will make sure it is a dog friendly place as I know that has been of interest)

Why are you posting this here, Jen?
A lot of friends don't check the smileabunch photography blog and are bummed when they
miss out, so I post specials here so nobody has to be sad! :)
If you want to be the first to know about deals and specials, though,
I usually post them on the facebook fan page first!

3 comments:

Shantell said...

I just have a quick question. Is it $30 a kid or $30 for 15 minutes? Thanks!

Jen said...

A very good question! $30 for 15 minutes and 3-5 images is what I am thinking...however many kids is fine, it will just be limited to the number of images. What do you think about that?

Shantell said...

Sounds great. Sign me up!