Chloe has been anxiously awaiting the beginning of preschool. After watcher her big brother do the preschool thing for 2 years, she has had her backpack ready and her outfit picked out for weeks!
Since we went back to school shopping she has been asking every day
"Do I get to wear the dress that looks like pants?"
It took us a while to figure out that she was talking about her new denim dress for back to school!
So, the day finally came for the preschool open house.
Backpack on, dress that looks like pants on, and a few quick pictures
and we were off to school!
Played pretend...and took ownership of a baby doll...

She didn't want to leave and was so excited to go back the next day for her official first day,
I told her that mommy would not be staying with her but that I would be back to get her...
"Ok, bye mom!"
Little sister missed her...
And big brother wished her luck...
"You don't need to be nervous Chloe, school is fun!"





















No comments:
Post a Comment