Wednesday, September 8, 2010

ramen

being married to Seth is like a wonderful surprise every day!
I never quite know what he is going to do or say next,
and at the same time, he is constant, reliable, and wonderful!
It is kind of perfect!

Yesterday, the UPS man dropped off a big box.
Usually I am the cause of these boxes,
but occasionally, Seth orders something without telling me
(usually something from Shirt Woot! to wear on "stupid shirt Sunday").

But, this large box had me wondering, so I opened it up,
and much to my surprise found this...
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
from Amazon.com

At first, I thought it must be some weirdo fraudulent charge,
especially because Seth has made it quite clear to me (a number of times) that he does NOT like top ramen...to the extent that I have not bought it once since we have been married even though the kids love it.

So I called him.
"Do you have any idea why you would be getting a giant box of ramen bowls from amazon.com?"
"Oh, yeah. ...I ordered it."
"But you don't even like top ramen..."
"I think I do now...plus these are korean...and they were on sale"

OK, hun, whatever you say!
Enjoy your ramen bowls!

1 comment:

Aania Gowans said...

And that is funny too!!!!!! Thanks for the laughs! I needed them tonight! Seth, enjoy......:)