Our kitchen has been in factory production mode this month. Between goodies for the neighbors, potluck dishes for parties, meals with the family at home, parties we have hosted and my complete obsession with baking random things, the oven and stove have been puting in some serious overtime! I have been trying lots of new recipes and lots of old favorites and am finally getting around to posting them on my recipe blog. Head over there for recipes for everything from sugar cookies to enchilada soup to almond poppyseed bread a.k.a. my new favorite food. :)
So many people contribute such wonderful recipes to the blog and I go there first when I need some dinner inspiration! I know that I am always looking for new awesome recipes, so if there is anyone out there reading that would like to contribute, you can post as a guest (directions are in the sidebar on the blog) or send me your email and I will invite you to be an author. I just love the idea of sharing favorites among friends (and the idea that when people ask me for my recipes I can just give them the blog link so that I don't forget to send the recipe!)
Monday, December 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment