Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Christmas Card mishap
It is with saddest regret that I must inform all of you that the Christmas Card order I placed a few weeks ago never materialized to my lab despite me receiving a message that it had gone through (system glitch apparently). So, while I am a huge fan of the tradition of sending Christmas cards and have so enjoyed receiving them from so many of our wonderful friends and family and even though I did go through all the effort of getting pictures and designing a card (or 2 or 3 just to make sure I loved it)...nobody will be getting a cute little Christmas greeting from us this year. We still love you all and hope you have a merry Christmas! Also, I promise to make up for it on a different holiday! I'm considering New Years...but I really am a huge fan of Valentine's Day, so we shall see!
Labels:
celebrations,
Family,
Holidays
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment