Seth's capstone project was approved! Yay! It has been a lot of hard work already, so I am not sure I am ready for what the actual doing of the project will bring, but I am so proud of him! We also found out his clinical assignment for next semester...and while he is excited for it (which makes me excited for it), it means 5 to 6 12-hour work shifts every week...plus the capstone project...plus listing/showing/selling our house and *hopefully* moving...plus a pregnant wife who will undoubtedly be cranky from showing said house...plus 3 little people who expect a little love and attention from their daddy on a regular basis... and sleep...well, who really needs sleep?
So, as soon as this semester ends (which isn't until next Friday...that's right...a week from tomorrow...does that seem really late to anyone else?), we are going to savor as much time as we can with him! We are going to snuggle up in our jammies and watch movies, go sledding, build snowmen, eat delicious goodies, go on dates (anyone want to babysit?) and give lots of hugs and kisses. We are going to see Santa and have family dinners, and go to Christmas parties, and sing songs, and read books. You probably won't find us mopping the floors or folding the laundry or scrubbing the bathtub or cleaning out the garage...so don't expect a clean house should you decide to pop in and say hello (which you are always welcome to do, but honestly, you should really never expect our house to be clean)! We also have a to finish up a few house projects mixed in there, but we are going to do them together and make them quick, because we need to stock up on daddy time!
Also...a complete and total sidenote from my professional-photographer-self...because of this utter chaos and craziness, I will be taking a very very limited number of photography sessions in the early part of the year. So, if you are hoping to get pictures with me between January and June, don't wait to book or I may not be able to work you in. I have had a lot of people asking about mini-sessions and I am planning a mini-session before mothers day as long as I am feeling good and have no pregnancy complications. I am looking for some turning 1-year-old models to do cake smash photos with in January. Contact me for details if you are interested.
And with that, hold on to your hats people, because the next few months are going to be a crazy crazy ride!
Thursday, December 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Reading about what you have going on makes me tired! I hope that you get to optimize every minute of husband/daddy time and that you get to make many superb memories.
I know two babysitters who'll be in town for a few weeks...
Would love to babysit! Asher is craving some Morgan time. Let me know!
Post a Comment