I think that is why I always look back on the hardest times in our life and think they were so sweet. Even though it is hard and the day to day is overwhelming, you truly learn to rely on each other and on the Lord. Seth picks up the slack when I am at the end of my rope, I pick up the slack when he is at the end of his, and we rely together on the Lord when neither of us have anything left to give! What a blessing it is that by working 7 days a week a few of those shifts are shorter (only 8 hours) and allow Seth to spend time with the kids when they are awake, what a blessing it is that we are so close to family and friends who support us so much, what a blessing that our kids are still young and don't have hours of homework or lessons or sports teams to add to our already overflowing plate, what a blessing it will be when Seth finally graduates, and what a blessing that we can face the challenges together as a family! I know it will get harder...today is only day 2...but I am just trying to embrace the challenge and the blessings it will bring.
In other news, our ultrasound is scheduled for Thursday of this week...we are getting excited to find out
boy or girl!
Any guesses?







4 comments:
My guess is boy! Can't wait to hear! Let me know if you need a break. The kids would love to have play dates!
oh Jenn!! I'm so sorry! I remember when Jeff was in PT school he'd be gone all day and then either reffing football or soccer every night of the week and then all day Saturday. It was the pits! I send you lots of patience and strength the next 2 months. Congrats to Seth for working so hard. He's a great guy. Let's hope he gets some more testosterone in the house to help balance things out. I'm sure Morgan would appreciate it too. :)
It will all be worth it in the end...right...that's what I keep telling myself anyway! :) My guess is a boy.
Thanks for the encouragement! It helps so much to know that other people have been there (and survived) and that there are other people fighting their way through it still! Staci - it will totally all be worth it in the end!!
Post a Comment