Portland!
We feel so blessed to have had options and to have this opportunity to go out on this little adventure for our family. We know that we are going where we are supposed to be and that we have had divine guidance in making this decision. It is still scary to pack up our lives and leave behind everything (and more importantly everyone) we know, but we are excited to see what Portland has in store for us!
We are especially excited to find a house with plenty of room for guests to come and stay with us...so get ready to come and visit!







8 comments:
I am so excited for you! And a little sad too! We will miss you guys so much! Asher has been asking everyday for Morgan to come and play so please let all the kids come and hang out while you pack! Love you guys!
You guys are going to be really close to us! We have been up to Portland a few times to do some shopping. You'll have to let us know when you get here and we will have to get together one night for dinner! I'm so excited for you guys! Congrats!
I'm excited for you guys to start a new adventure in Portland. It will definitely be scary but also so much fun. I'm glad to hear that you got such good job offers! Congratulations! You will be missed!
What a fun adventure Jen!! Congratulations!!
Congrats you guys! I am so jealous--I love the northwest. When are you going?
That's great he got a job, exciting you get to go somewhere new, sad you are leaving! My sister lives in Portland and she could answer any questions you guys might have.
Jack and Ashley - We definitely need to get together once we get out there!
Robyn - Sometime in August...supposedly Aug. 1, but it depends on when licensing and credentialing is complete.
Thanks for the well wishes everyone!
Wait, what? You're moving? TO OREGON? First of all, I'm going to miss you guys to death. Second of all, we clearly need a get-together before you leave. Thirdly, I hear Portland isn't a shabby place. I may just have to come visit!
Post a Comment