Chloe is such a sweet little lady and a happy part of our lives! She is growing up so fast and learning so much, even without the one on one attention she deserves. She is doing the elephant crawl - on her hands and feet, making sounds, giving the most beautiful smiles and eating regular food like a pro!
I love how she just hangs out happily (as long as someone is in the room with her) and how she plays with her brother. I love how much she loves her puppies - especially pulling their tails. I love that she wears pink and that her shoes are so much fun to buy. I love that when we finally get time just the two of us she is in heaven! I love that when I come in the room from being away for a few minutes or a few hours she gets all excited and I secretly love that when I turn around to leave the room again she gets upset - even if someone else has got her! She is my precious little girl...and there's just nothing like a little girl!







No comments:
Post a Comment