Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The Power of Association

Last week we went to see the lights at temple square for FHE. On our way there, the car next to us was swerving all over the place and I said, "That car is scaring me!" (hoping that Seth would get the hint and switch lanes or speed up to get away from the scary car). "That car is scaring me, "Morgan repeated from the back seat, "AAAAHHHHH!" We cracked up. He didn't just repeat what I said, but he internalized it and added to it, very appropriately with a scared scream. We giggled the rest of the way there!

The lights were beautiful - as usual - and Morgan loved every second of it. We watched the Nativity and went up to see the Christus. It was so fun to see Morgan's little face light up as he pointed out Jesus in every nativity. Chloe was a bit chilly since she did not have a coat yet, but we layered her and wrapped her up in my scarf and I think she was okay.






No comments: