I love music! Ever since I was itty bitty, I have loved to sing and still do. I go through periods where I do it more and periods where I don't do much singing at all, but I always love it! Music really touches me, in fact, making it through sacrament without getting teary during at least one of the songs is quite an accomplishment for me.
That said, I am very excited to announce the addition of music to our blog -- FINALLY (wow, it has taken a long time to get it working). You will note that this is very chill, hangin' out music, which is what I want and need to hear when I am blogging, so that is what you get to hear too :). Jack Johnson is one of Morgan's and my favorite things to dance to in our living room. Colbie Caillat is one of my most recent favorite musicians to listen to. Every time I need to calm down, get a mood boost or just need a good smile, I pop in Colbie and it works like magic!
Hope you enjoy the musical addition (even more because it doesn't blare at you when you first come to the site, you get to start it on your own!).
Sunday, November 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment