This year mother's day really hit me. I love to celebrate my own mother, grandmothers and mother-in-laws as well as all the mothers who inspire me!
I am blessed with a fantastic mom who not only raised me and set an amazing example for me, but generously shares her stylish wardrobe (at least the stuff that isn't too small for me - that's what you get for having a tiny little cute mom), buys clothes for my kids, meets us for lunch, calls me just to chat, listens to my ramblings, and is just generally my best friend! Thanks for all you do Mom! I love you!
Today though, Mother's day took on a new meaning. I was so grateful all day long for the beautiful family that I have been blessed with! I kept getting teary just thinking about how they give my life meaning and happiness and I don't know what I would do without them! Seth, thanks for taking on this parenting thing with me; Morgan and Chloe, thanks for making me the happiest mom ever; and thanks for the wonderful surprise Mother's Day gift and the sausage breakfast - LOVE YOU GUYS!
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
I know that you are just as an amazing mother as your mom is. You have a beautiful family. Happy Mother's Day to you!
Post a Comment