Sunday, July 20, 2008

Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder

Spending time with Seth the last two days has been like a little bit of heaven on earth. It is crazy how stupid things like running errands with kids and watching TV can be so enjoyable when you get to do them with the one you love! I have actually slept the last 2 nights, which has been wonderful, I put eyeliner on yesterday for the first time in a week and I have noticed a little spring in my step! Even though he is working today and I had to do the whole church with 2 kids thing by myself, it all seems okay, because I know that he will only be gone for the day and he will be back to hang out tonight! Hooray for being in love with the man you are married to!

1 comment: