Sunday, July 27, 2008
Sicky
Poor little Chloe is sick sick sick (thus my blogging while I should be at church)!From Friday night to Saturday morning she came down with a serious wheezing cough, runny nose, gooby eyes and cranky temperament. She was bad enough that we took her in yesterday to the doctor covering for our pediatrician instead of waiting until Monday and it was a good thing we did. She has Croop, an double eye infection, and wheezing lungs. She had to do a breathing treatment in the office and home breathing treatments every 6 hours in addition to a steroid medication and eyedrops. Poor little thing. It does make for some good cuddle time though!
Labels:
Chloe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Poor Chloe. I remember Teagan got the croop, I didn't sleep all night because he was having such a hard time breathing. But she'll get better soon.
Get well soon Chloe!
So sorry. I was wondering where you were on Sunday. I hope Chloe is feeling better!
Jen,
I work with Seth… Your children are good-looking children!
Thats aweful that Chloe has been so sick...
Take care,
Camille
Post a Comment